Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally doing it!

Well after reading so many other blogs, I have decided to do it too! It is a great way to fill friends and family in on what is going on in our lives, with out sending out 5 million e mails, which you all know I love to do!
So I will try to keep this up and post things at least once a week if not more.......so for our first edition - some very big news.....I know some of you already know - but WE ARE MOVING!!!!
Yup you read it right. Nick has accepted a position in Janesville, WI (I know crazy huh).
We do not have an exact moving date yet, but it will be by the end of the year. We have been up there looking at houses and I think we found one we like...if we get this house - I will post pictures of it.
So that has been keeping us pretty occupied, and work too.....Nick is in the middle of harvest, and the hospital is in full swing, so things can get crazy there too! But I love it - the people are wonderful and the job is great, I am learning a lot and still planning on going back to school for nursing. I thought I had it all planned out here, but now I have rethink things, I have been checking into schools up there.
The kids are doing well - we got to talk to Porter yesterday, he is loving school and the kids are all missing eachother like crazy....we can't wait until Porter is here for Thanksgiving.
Jaya is doing well and enjoying preschool, she got pictures taken and that is one posted here. Neela now has 6 teeth and will probably be walking soon!!! It is crazy how quickly they grow up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kavita! Congrats on the move! that is scary and exciting all at the same time

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails