Monday, May 9, 2011

GO TEAM JAYA!!!!!!!!

Saturday May 1, was the March for Babies and we had an amazing turn out!!!!



As you can see from the clouds in the background, it was not the best day to be outside walking, and I hated that we had to cover our pink Team Jaya shirts!! We had about 45 people walking with us and it was fun...the kids had a blast running around and many people brought their dogs :)



Our goal this year was $3500.00, and I was worried about not making it, but over the last week - WE DID IT!!!! As of right now, and we still have some donations out there, we are over $3750.00!!!! I am so excited to know that we have such amazing support for a cause so near and dear to our hearts. We can't say thank you enough to everyone who donated or walked with us, we are so lucky - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails