Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's been a while....

I know I have been a little behind on blogging, okay really behind, but school has been keeping me very busy! The girls are doing very well - this week was parent teacher conferences for both girls. I had Neela's on Wed and it was fine, her teacher says she is growing so much in the classroom and is taking more of the leader role. And I am very happy to say that she does not throw tantrums like she does at home ;) Jaya's conference was on Thursday and it went well too. Her teacher Miss.DeGarmo, said she is doing very well - she scored 100% on her math test and has been doing great in spelling as well! With the exception of being chatty at times, she is a wonderful student!
It is amazing to me just how much she has grown up and how much she really knows, things you would not expect a 6 year old to know, but then again she has been through a lot!
Nick is doing well and harvest is in full force...I can't wait for it to be over, I feel like we never get to spend any time together anymore...but it will come to an end!
School has been crazy for me but I am happy to report that the first 8 weeks is just about over, I survived the Med/Surg rotation and my day in ICU - which was a HUGE eye opener! Every day in class I learn something new and there are days when I don't think I can do this and there are others when I have all the confidence I need...hoping for more of those days but I know it will get there with time!
I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel...and at some point it will become very bright for me!
Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing fall weather, I know we are and I will get some pictures up soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails