I just need to take a moment to say how proud I am of my baby Jaya!!! Last Friday we had to drive to Milwaukee for an outpt procedure to tighten up her belly button port, she did GREAT! It was the first time she went back to the OR with out me and didn't cry!!!! By the way the procedure went well, she has not been leaking since, we are so happy!
And then today we had to get some tests done to assess hormone levels with her, she had to have a blood draw, then an IM injection and then 2 more blood draws that were set to be 30 min apart! She did SOOO GOOD! Of course she cried but she really took it like a champ! It is amazing to see how much she has grown, she even watched while they filled the viles with blood! She is such a wonderful little girl, and stronger than I will ever be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment