I took Neela in today for her 18 month check up and she did great!!! She is in the 75% for her height but 17% for weight, she has lost 2lbs and is now at 22lbs 10oz. So we just need to make sure she is eating more - she is just so picky and spends more time cuddling with her blanket than eating!!! She also got 3 shots and took it like a pro...barely even cried. After Jaya's scare last week I was a little worried, but so far so good :)
Jaya is doing well and has her school pictures tomorrow so now we have to deal with fixing her hair, which can still be quite the challenge even though her hair is shorter now!!!!! Oh well -she will look cute anyways!
This week we did get a wonderful phone call - Adam is coming to visit this weekend and we are so excited and I know the girls will be thrilled to see him!!! Can't wait for Friday :)
Nick has started in with harvest so his hours are getting late - but oh well what can you do....it's that time of year!
Fall is def in the air up here, leaves are starting to turn and the weather is changing, I am not looking forward to the cold, but love the sweatshirt weather :)
Hope everyone is doing well - and enjoying the week!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment