We would like to welcome the newest addition to the Ransom family.....
Miss Georgia Reese Ransom made her appearance today at 5:52 weighing in at 8lbs 12oz.
We are so happy for Scott and Lauren....we met Lauren just after Jaya was born and that is something I will never forget. It is a funny story though, I think Jaya was a day old, we were obviously still in the hospital and here comes Scott with this girl we didn't know, it was his blind date....a little akward I am sure, for all parties! But we got to spend more time with the two of them and realize just how much they were perfect for eachother! And that was only the beginning, I found out we were pregnant with Neela and Nick said, "Scott and Lauren are pregnant too!" That was a fun 9 months! Poor Lauren was supposed to deliver before us, but Neela wanted to have it another way - so out she came a week before Gavin and it was great to watch them grow together.....here are a couple of pictures!
The boys and their babies!!!
Neela and Gavins first picture!So Scott and Lauren - We are so happy for your family, and can't wait to see pictures of your precious new baby!!! We miss you and love you lots!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment