Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3.714 & 3.551

You may be wondering what those numbers mean....well the first one 3.714 is my GPA from this semester - yes grades are all in and I got an A in micro and chem!!! And ended up with a B in anatomy - a little disappointed in that grade, but oh well - still a 3.714 is good, considering 2 jobs, and a family!! :) Pretty excited.....then the second number 3.551 is my cum GPA since starting at U Rock, so again - pretty darn good!!!!
I think I jumped up and started screaming when I saw my chem grade, was hoping but not expecting by any means an A in that class, at one point I was worried about whether I was even going to pass it!!!! Just goes to show hard work pays off....wow I sound like my parents right now....mom and dad don't laugh too hard!!! :)
Thankfully I had a lot of good support this semester, cause it was hard, friends from class and family!! Thanks for everything - all the encouraging words and prayers on test days :) Love you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kavita you made us very proud!!!!!!!! We are very happy for you. YES hard work pays off, keep up this good work. We love you alot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails