Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!

I started off the morning working, but got a text in between patients, and it said, "if you get home before we do, change cause we are going to Madison for lunch...you pick"!!! Obviously from Nick, I was pretty excited......so I came home and Nick and the kids had actually just got there as well and this is what I came home to......

Jaya made me a lady bug rock and pasted a poem on a plate...super cute.....the poem says.......
"Lady bugs are useful bugs
I've heard that this is true.
But Mom when it comes to useful ladies,
I only think of you!" Just melts my heart!!
And then from Nick and the kids I got a new rose bush.....Since my first mothers day Nick has been getting me something for the yard, so I knew it was coming, but this one is very cool, it is a 8-10 foot climbing rose bush!!! We have planted it and I am excited to watch it grow!!!


And then we were off to Madison and ended up eating at Outback, it was delicious!! I had prime rib and Nick ate lamb! The girls ate everything of course, and we had the waitress even bring over a dessert for Nick since tomorrow is his birthday!!! :)


It was a great day - to Mom and Mimi - Thanks for all that you do, we love you very much and wish we could have spent the day with you!!!!!!!!!!!! And to ALL the other moms out there, near or far, we love you and wish you a VERY Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails