Monday, June 7, 2010

Follow up after Jaya's appt

I realized I never posted after our doctors appt last week, so we went and saw Dr.Lund and not much has changed since we saw him last, so now instead of senna and mirlax we are on a pedi enema regimen. Needless to say Jaya is not very excited about this however it is working pretty well! Now we just need to keep touching base with the docs and find out what the next step is, he is probably thinking the MACE surgery is going to be the best bet, but most likely not until next summer. So now we just wait......but she is doing well and excited to be in big girl undies some of the time. Speaking of big girls, miss Neela is starting to potty train, and she is very excited about using the potty!!! I think it is great, but at the same time Jaya does get a little sad about the whole situation, but I am sure with time it will all get better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails