I was very excited because my brother was home and it has been a while since we have gotten to visit with him! Then later in the week more family came...it has been since last xmas that we have all been together and boy how the kiddos are growing! Amy and Paul have had a new addition since then - Holt is super adorable and this was the first time I was able to see him!! The kids had fun playing together, ganging up on Uncle Paul and throwing snowballs at him :) They all opened their presents and enjoyed their time together! It was great to see everyone and wish we could do it more than once a year, but I am thankful for the time we have!!!
Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas...
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!! I know we did, we spent Xmas morning at home with the kiddos and then the Monday following drove to Indiana!





I was very excited because my brother was home and it has been a while since we have gotten to visit with him! Then later in the week more family came...it has been since last xmas that we have all been together and boy how the kiddos are growing! Amy and Paul have had a new addition since then - Holt is super adorable and this was the first time I was able to see him!! The kids had fun playing together, ganging up on Uncle Paul and throwing snowballs at him :) They all opened their presents and enjoyed their time together! It was great to see everyone and wish we could do it more than once a year, but I am thankful for the time we have!!!









I was very excited because my brother was home and it has been a while since we have gotten to visit with him! Then later in the week more family came...it has been since last xmas that we have all been together and boy how the kiddos are growing! Amy and Paul have had a new addition since then - Holt is super adorable and this was the first time I was able to see him!! The kids had fun playing together, ganging up on Uncle Paul and throwing snowballs at him :) They all opened their presents and enjoyed their time together! It was great to see everyone and wish we could do it more than once a year, but I am thankful for the time we have!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment