Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NCLEX

Yesterday was the big day, I took my boards to be a Registered Nurse! I am still waiting for my results, which I hope will be VERY soon, I am not sure how much more of this I can take, either way I just need to know.  These tests are so difficult and there is no way to prepare..I had been studying for a while doing about 100 practice questions a day.  The minimum number of questions is 75 and the max is 265, there are a lot of theories out there as to what the number of questions you get means...I got 185!   I felt horrible leaving the testing center and of course cried but it is what it is.  I did the best I could and now I just have to wait!  Hoping to have a post tomorrow with the final word :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails