That is what I have been thinking lately! Especially today as it is Jaya's 7th Birthday....7, wow that is just crazy! So much has happened in those 7 years but I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday....so much going on that day and so much ahead of us! She has come along way in these past 7 years and had to endure more than most adults...but she is stronger and one amazing little girl because of it. Today we started celebrating by attending my work picnic which was geared towards kids in all was, they had a blast! We are going to surprise Jaya with chuck'e'cheese, since that is where she wants to go and then have cake and ice cream at home!
My hope is that when the kids are older they will read this and know what was going on when they were younger, so Jaya this is for you......
Happy Birthday Baby!!! I am so proud of the girl you have become and know that you can do what ever you set your mind too! Everyday you amaze me, and I can not wait to see what the future has in store for you!! We love you so much and know these past years have not been easy for you - I am so sorry every day that you have to go through the things that you do, but we are here no matter what and know you are one brave little girl!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and love your surprise...(Kareoke machine)!!! Love you always - Mom & Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment