The weather people had been predicting snow that was supposed to arrive last night, we started wtih 3-6 in., then 5-6, then 6-8 and finally we are supposed to be at 6-12 inches!!! So we went to sleep last night with nothing on the ground and woke up to a winter wonderland this morning! I am sitting on the couch and watching the snow....it so pretty, big flakes and it's coming down pretty fast, but oh I do not like the cold! Jaya was very excited this morning to go out and try to catch snow flakes on her tounge, so she and Nick are actually heading out to the store so she will get to be in the snow for a while!
Also besides the snow - other big news, we decided this morning to TRY big girl undies with Jaya - she got them at 9am and it's been an hour and a half - she has been to the bathroom 3 times and her undies are dry!!!! We are SOOO EXICTED and she is too, we are worked towards her big reward when she starts wearing them all the time. The girls down the street have those two wheel scooters and so we found her a three wheel princess one and that has been asking for. I can't wait for the day she is out of diapers!
So daddy and daughter are heading to Tru Value this morning to get more supplies for the basement, I can't wait until that is done! We hoping before Porter comes to have it all ready!!!
I posted a picture that I took this morning on the snow and also notice our wonderful make shift mail box! Yup, with the last BIG snow the plows knocked it over so the city brought out this one!
Hope everyone is staying warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment