Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day and Happy Birthday!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!!! This is the first time we have not been with our moms on mothers day, just not used to that! I hope that everyone enjoyed their day - got spoiled, with love, maybe some flowers or gifts:) We all know we love it! I got a new Hydrenga plant for the yard, I am excited to watch it grow, but not sure yet where I will put it! Oh and Friday when I got home, Mallory had helped the girls make me a flower bouquet with coffee filters, paper and stamps! I LOVE IT!!! Mallory even sprayed it with some perfume to make it smell good :) I will take a picture of it and post later! I am so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful children!!! I wish that Porter could have been here today with us, but I did get a phone call and it was so nice - I do miss him/we ALL miss him!!! It is so amazing to be a mom - I know that I have my downfalls and that I am not the most patient all the time, but I hope my kids realize how much I do love them and that I would do anything for them - So to Porter, Jaya and Neela - I love you all sooo much and thank you for a wonderful mothers day!!!
Also to Mom & Mimi Happy Mothers Day!!!!!! We miss you and wish we could be with you today!!!
And not only is it mothers day in our house but it is Nicks 30th birthday - yup you read right the big 30!!!! So he is finishing up golfing right now and then we are having some people over for a cookout later tonight! Jaya also helped me make some cupcakes that we will decorate after she wakes up from her nap!
You know - I think that I finally get used to being away from everyone and starting to like it up here and then a holiday rolls around, it just makes me really home sick, but as I have said before, I know it will be fine!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails