And this is the final product.....my camera is having some issues, that's why it's a little blurry, but I think you can still see it all!
I love it all done and can't wait to get more pictures hung on the walls :)
Here is a pic of Neela playing on our bed :) She was having fun hiding under all the pillows!!!
Other news this weekend, Jaya has been in big girl undies both yesterday and today! She did great and we are so excited! We were so happy with her, so last night we had some brownie sundaes and then today I painted her nails and she got to play a wii game! She was pretty happy with that!!!! I told her if she has a good day tomorrow that we could paint her toe nails, and I am sure she will want me to take a picture and put it up later this week!
Also Neela is officially out of her high chair, we moved her into a booster that attaches to the regular chair at the dinner table! She was pretty excited about that as well - so all in all we had a great weekend, now if only my back pain would go away it would be GREAT!!!!
And of course the COLTS ARE OFF TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment