I wanted to get a picture of her trying to wiggle it, but no luck and this is what I got!
So anyways the tents were set up, we got the fire pit going so we could do some s'mores and the kids played some more....
Neela and I stayed out for the S'mores, but then retreated to the house, she needed to sleep in her bed and I figured I would stay in the house with her...so things started to wind down out back and the kids were all tucked in their sleeping bags. BUT just as I thought they were all asleep, and mind you they had not even been in the tent for more than 30 min, Porter walked in and said, "I am sleeping in my bed, I don't want to camp"! So funny - I expected that maybe Jaya would have come in, but she stayed out all night!!
So Sunday rolled around - the kids had some corn on the cob for lunch and what happened.....
JAYA LOST HER TOOTH!!!!!!! So crazy - I didn't think it would happen so soon, but it did!!!
Oh and I can't forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!! We love you and wish we could have celebrated with you!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment