Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Catching up...



I am finally done with my summer classes and now actually have some time in the evening after the kiddos are in bed, so I decided that I would update the blog just a little. Monica, Rajeev and the kids came up to help us celebrate Jaya and Rajeevs birthday. The kids had a blast playing together, I really wish we were able to spend more time together.
Here are a few pictures from our weekend.....






Over the next couple weeks the kids just enjoyed playing outside, swimming when it wasn't too hot! And then the Rock Co fair was last week, so off we went with the kiddos, and my funnel cake was amazing!!!!







Below is a picture of the kids sporting their new stuff from the Alaskan cruise my parents went on, mom and dad had fun and the kids loved all their new stuff!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails