Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day!!! I just want to take this chance to say thank you! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who would do anything for his kids and for me! Nick is so dedicated to his family and I really could not have asked for more. It's funny cause the kids will drop what ever toy they have or whatever they are doing when they hear the garage door open....they all just run to the door to jump on him! I can't say enough about how great he is with all three of them - so I won't, I will just leave it at that!! So thank you Nick for everything - we love you very much!!!!

But not only am I so lucky to have such a great husband but also a wonderful Dad! This is one of my favorite pictures..... it was taken at Monica and Dans wedding!! Dad has always been there for me and I can't say thank you enough - but now I have two dads to be thankful for....... Nick and I are so lucky to have such caring people in our lives. You have both been there and shown us what it means to have unconditional love! We would not be where we are today if it wasn't for all your support!

Dad and Grampy - Thank you for everything you have done, I can't say that enough! You are both the best and we wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!! Happy Fathers Day! We love you both very much!!

And to all the other dads out there - and in our lives - we wish you the best as well - there are way to many to list, but you know who you are!!!! Happy Fathers Day to all!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails