Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekend

Well I realized it had been a while since I posted some good pics of the kids, so I put some on here tonight! We have had a pretty good week - I have been very busy with work, it's fun but hard at the same time....but I did get hired on at another nursing home in Beloit as well - not sure if I had shared that with all of you or not, but I will be working there per diem - so basically just filling in for people! They require that if you are per diem you work at least 2 shifts a month, during the summer that will not be a problem at all. This facility is going to be a different environment, more assisted living - so just helping with meals, doing some cares and passing meds! I am really excited about all of this!
The kids are enjoying the summer and loving when Mallory comes over, they have so much fun with her!
Today we went out to the farmers market here and I love it!!! They have some people performing and they had some boys breakdancing - Porter just ate that up, they danced for us and then did some Micheal Jackson stuff - it was cool! Bought some rubarb, onions and strawberries! If anyone has some good rubarb recipes - please share!!!!
There are festivals all over this weekend, we were going to see some fireworks tonight however it started to storm - lighting, thunder - the works! Needless to say - we stayed in, but there will be more tomorrow, maybe we'll go!
Anne and Mark are coming next weekend to spend some time with us, this will be our first visit with them in a while, we are very excited....a lot to do on the house to get ready, really just cleaning and laundry - oh and I can't forget that Molly is coming too. Molly is their dog, the kids love her!!

We will probably being heading to Lafayette area next week sometime, but not sure when - we got some bad news this week, Uncle Harold passed away early this week. He had been in the hospital on and off for a while, and as sad as it is, he is at peace now! Aunt Diane and Casey - if you are reading this I want you to know that we are thinking of you and sending love your way!
I know we all hear this a lot but you never know when something is going to happen...life is crazy! So to all my friends and family - I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I may not say it a lot but I do!

I hope this post finds you all doing well....lots of love from Janesville!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails