We had a nice day - I was getting ready this morning and came out to coffee ready and Jaya making more pancake batter! Yes I got some breakfast this morning -and it was delicious!
Then it was off to visit a friend who had a baby - and then the library! So Nick spent the day at home with the girls and this is what he got done................................
This is going to Porters new room! Nick has been busy hanging dry wall! This is looking in from the door way, the first is the closet and then the little nook where I plan on putting his bed!
So excited to get it all ready for him!!!!!!!
I got a busy day tomorrow, meeting with the doc in the morning and hopefully getting cleared for work, taking my first micro test and then my interview for the nursing program! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
Happy Valentines Day to everyone, hope you got to spend it with the one you love!
No comments:
Post a Comment