Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beautiful weather!



We had such a fun weekend, that ended with a bang! So mimi and grampy got here on Friday afternoon - and we were all so happy to see them! It was great to have them here, we got to spend some fun time together and show them around town! Friday we basically just hung around the house, then Saturday we took them around town and then had a sitter for the kids so we could enjoy a nice quiet dinner out! We ended up at the Speakeasy! It is a great resturant/bar that Nick and I had just driven by before but oh the food was great!!! Then this morning rolled around it was time for them to go :( We were very sad to see them leave, but we will be home in a couple weeks again! I do feel bad because it took them a long time to get home, they had car trouble about 2 hours away from Oxford...they called Neil to pick them up, so what should have been a 5 hour trip turned into 8 hours!! We hope this won't deter them from coming back again!!!
So this afternoon- the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So great that we let the girls go out and play for a while and no one needed jackets! We made sure they were dressed warm enough though! While playing outside, miss Neela, who hasn't really gotten hurt yet, fell! She hit her nose on the ground and before we knew it - she was bleeding! I took a picture of her after she got out of the bath and posted it - so you can all see her battle wound! I guess I didn't realize how bad it looked until I looked at the picture! It didn't bleed for very long, so I hope it is fine in the morning!
Well other good news....I posted that I had gotten into the CNA program early - well I start in two weeks and I had applied for a scholarship with the Blackhawk foundation and I got it!!! :) I am so excited about it - not sure whether they will pay a portion or the whole thing, but either way it will help!!!
Hope everyone got to get out and enjoy some of the nice weather as well - take care!!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails