I have officially accepted a position with Mercy Health Systems! I got an offer last week and we were just waiting on a couple of things, but I talked to HR this morning and it's a go! I am set to go in for a physical tomorrow and then orientation next Thursday night from 4:30-9pm - YUCK, but the other times they have are during my class!
I also interviewed a new nanny, Mallory has lived in Janesville most of her life and all her family is here as well! We offered and she accepted yesterday! She is coming over Wed to watch the kids while I go to class....what a relief!
Kids are doing well and so excited because we are getting visitors this weekend, Mimi and Grampy are coming over on Friday!!! They have not been up here yet and then in two weekends we are headed home to pick up Porter - he will be here for spring break and he hasn't seen the new house yet either!
It is so yucky outside and I just can't wait for spring to get here, nice warm sunny weather! We are all getting cabin fever, and we only know a handful of people so we don't get out too much!
I know I should be used to it all by now but I just can't seem to get there, I miss everyone at home so much and just wish you were all a little closer! I am sure that once the weather does change, there will be more people outside and more things to do and once I actually start my job I will meet more people as well - just need all that to get here soon!
2 comments:
congratulations Kavita.
Hey Kavita,
Thanks for reminding me about thepeanut shell-I just looked it up, but I havea q...the largest size listed is large and I am definitely an XL or bigger...so do you still think it will be comfy?
Thanks girl!
Post a Comment