That is what the kids were calling themselves this morning!!! It was too funny - I have 2 of those dusters that can reach up high, anyways they each had one and they were walking around dusting the walls saying that they were my Super Duper Dusters....I laughed so hard....Neela was just sitting back and watching them not really sure what to think!!!
The kids have been enjoying their evenings home with daddy...they have been taking LONG bike rides...well Porter and Nick ride bikes while Jaya and Neela sit in the trailer thing! Not sure what it is called, but we call it the trailer thing :) I joined them on Monday cause I was off and it was really fun, everyone has talked about the bike trails around here, but we had never been on them! The route we went is about 4 miles...I know can you believe it - I actually rode the whole way - complained a little, but oh well!
I will get on here again tomorrow and try to post some pictures :)
Hope everyone is having a great week - love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment