Thursday, August 27, 2009

Harley Girls



Yes these are my Harley girls!!! We had a great time with Mark and Bonnie on Monday, just too bad it was such a short visit!! Here are some pictures from Monday.....the girls were so excited to get on Marks bike....and then Neela, with her huge shoe fetish, had to put on Bonnies boots, so then Jaya had to try them on as well!






So in the last post I told you all now Neela had strep, well I had to take Jaya into urgent care on Tuesday afternoon, as she had a fever of 101 as well - and of course she got antibiotics for strep too. So needless to say we have had a rough couple of days, both girls with fevers and feeling yucky, but today is better and I am hoping it is all cleared up!!! Jaya has one more day of her antibioitic for her UTI and then we take her back in for another UA to make sure it is all cleared up!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
But on a good note, when I took Jaya into the doctor we got her weighed and she is at 35 lbs!! :) YAY!!!!!! Its so excited to see her putting on weight!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails