Well I know it is only Monday, but it sure feels like the middle of the week to me, I worked like crazy this weekend, pulling a double on Saturday, I figured I should get in all the hours I could before classes start next week!!!
But other than that we are doing okay - I put in the last post that I thought Neela was working on another tooth cause she was grumpy and drooling like crazy, well it turns out she has strep throat! :( I know she is supposed to be our healthy baby, right! Well we got her on some antibiotics and she seems to be doing better already although now Jaya says her throat hurts too, I am hoping she is fine, but I will probably take her in tomorrow just to get her checked out anyways!
And Porter started his first day of 1st grade today.....so I can't wait to hear how that went, Charity sent us a video on my phone today and Porter is looking more grown up already! We miss him so much - but I know he is loving being back in school, when I get some pics I will post them!
So now we are just waiting for Bonnie and Mark (Britts parents) to come by for a visit! They are taking a harley trip and decided to come have dinner with us, I am super excited to see them and will surely have some pics of them to put up later too!
Hope everyone is well - enjoy your week - love from up here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment