I feel like it has been forever since I posted anything....but I went back and looked and it really hasn't been that long! Oh well - I am sure it feels like it to me cause I have been working like crazy lately....I only have two more days until classes start so I wanted to get as many hours in as I could, so this past weekend, (which is not even my weekend) I worked 27 hours!!! Yup you read that right, I did a double on Saturday and then Am shift on Sunday - and then back in the evening for some one on one! But over time is good :) And while I was gone, Nick did so much around the house, he starting studding in our potential 5th bedroom/office in the basement! I am so excited about this, we are going to move slowly on it and just do work as we find things on sale cause there is no hurry, but just excited that it is started :)
And this weekend Nick got some great pictures of the girls, at first glance all you would see are the boxes in front of the TV but then look at the next one!!
I was looking for the girls on day last week, and this is where I found them....under the table!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment