Today was the end of a super busy week for me.....three tests, got a B in both Chem and A&P, then today took my A&P lab quiz, not sure how I did on it, but can't worry too much about it now! So not only was I busy studying but we also had some visitors this week....Kait and Rajeev got here Wed. night and left this morning! The girls were sooooo excited to see them and so were we!
We drank wine, got to catch up and even made it to dinner, just the 4 of us....thank you Sarah for watching the kiddos!!!
Jaya had her halloween party this week at school, so I took Princess Jasmine and she looked beautiful! I will post some pictures tomorrow, Miss Neela will be either a Purdue or Colts cheerleader...and of course she will be adorable!!! I unfortunatly have to work tomorrow but Nick will be home and he can take the kids out trick or treating and then hopefully he will bring the kids to see me at work and I can show them off to the other girls!
Then on Sunday I am off to Chi town!!!! Super excited cause I get to see Britt for her baby shower! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is staying dry and warm, I will post more tomorrow and then lots of pictures to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment