Well on Saturday we were off to run some errands and Jaya wanted to get her halloween costume...it took a while, but FINALLY she got it.....Princess Jasmine from Aladin, and I must say she is pretty cute, but I am a bit biased!!!!!!! Neela on the other hand already had her costume, she is going to be a Purdue Cheerleader - we had gotten this outfit when Jaya was little but she never wore it, so we just had to buy her a pom pom....so here are a few pictures.......
So after what we thought was an up hill weekend, we were sitting on the couch tonight, Neela in a colts cheerleading uniform that we found - which was super cute too.....she was really cuddly and I should have known something was wrong, and oh there it came, projectile all over me and the couch!!!!! Gotta love it!!!! After she got it all out she was okay but more freaked out cause she had a little vomit on her, but I am hoping that she will be okay and get through her bug quickly too, if that's what it is!!!
Other than that, just studying like crazy- have a Chem test tomorrow morning then Anatomy on Tuesday, working Tues and Wed, Kait and Rajeev will be here Wed night and then an Anatomy Lab quiz on Friday!!!!! Oh how I wish it was the end of the week already!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and is healthy :) Love from Janesville!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment