Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Week

So I know its about time I blog a little huh??? Well things have been super busy here, Nick has been working like crazy - darn weather is making harvest crazy! Poor guy has been so tired and working super long hours, hopefully the weather clears up so they can get done soon - it broke my heart on Wed night when he told me he hadn't seen Neela since Saturday night!! I didn't realize that - but we all got to have dinner together on Thursday and then he was home with them again tonight, so I know they were happy!
The girls are doing well - Jaya is loving preschool and doing very well in class....she is getting better at writing her name and knows how to spell it. She also knows what my name, Nick and Neelas names start with!! She is turning into such a little lady :) Neela is doing well too, babbling more and more every day - she is now clearly saying "momma" and "daddy"....she loves to greet us at the door when we get home - ready for a huge hug :) I have to take her back in for the 2nd part of her flu shot, I am sure that will be a ton of fun!!!!!!
I have been busy with classes, have another anatomy test on Thursday and then a Chem test the Monday following, so I forsee lots of studying in my future...again so much fun :)
Here are a couple of pictures of the kids, Neela is starting to pose for pictures, its so cute!



This weekend is Diwali and I am sad that we can't make it home for the celebration.....but I know mom will be able to fill us in on all the fun we missed, again another holiday/celebration we can't be home for, it's hard for me, but I know we will be seeing family soon - and very excited, Rajeev and Kait are coming up to visit on their way to Madison for a football game....imagine that - Rajeev driving to Madison for a game!!! Ha!!! But we are happy that they are able to stop by and spend a couple days with us :)
Also today - I have to post a birthday wish - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!! You are what 32?!?!?!?! :) I hope you had a great day - sorry we couldn't party with you, but hope to see you and the kiddos soon....love you all!!

Well I hope everyone had a great week and is staying warm :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails