So for those of you keeping up on my tests and school stuff, I should have had an anatomy test this morning - which I have been studying for hard, but yesterday we got an e mail that the professor was getting flu like symptoms and the test was off for today....good and bad, the good is - I get more time to study however now it has been rescheduled for Tuesday morning and I have an Chemistry test on Monday and then an anatomy lab test on Thursday.....so needless to say I will probably be a little grumpy next week and not post much until thursday - well really prob not until Friday cause Kait and Rajeev are coming and we are taking the girls out on Thursday night!!! But oh well - other than that we are all doing just fine, the weather has been super rainy and so Nick gets to spend some time at home with us. We were all home last night and will be again tonight - so we are off to Red Robin after I get done with chem lab! Jaya's fav place to go :)
We have been working on halloween costumes for the girls, Jaya changes her mind every day - but Mallory brought over some costumes for the girls, we got super cute pics that I will post later!
Hope everyone is staying dry - and keep your eyes open for pictures.......oh and before I forget....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you and miss you a ton!!! Hope you had a fabulous day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment