I think it is safe to say that fall is officially here! In the last week we have had to use jeans and sweatshirts, but that is perfectly fine with me, I love this time of year! Love watching the leaves change, opening windows to let in the fresh air and busting out all our sweaters! I am just going to pray that we actually get to keep fall for a while, I am pretty sure last year it was fall for a couple of weeks and then we jumped into winter - head first!!!
I will have to work on some pictures of the kids soon too - classes are keeping me busy as well as work, I am on a 7 day stretch, I started last Friday and work until Thursday...what was I thinking!
Well hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this weather too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment