Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No more tube....

Tomorrow is the big day....we go in for a kidney ultrasound in the morning, which is totally routine and then we are off to Krygers office to have Jaya's cath removed!!!


Although Jaya is very proud of her tube, we are so happy to have it finally taken out...no more worrying about her plug coming out, or stitches pulling whenever she moves around! We have come so far and I am so proud of Jaya for how well she has handled all of this!!!! I will try to post tomorrow about our appointment and hopefully get a pic up soon of her new belly.

I can't help but think about the time when she was a baby with her colostomy...I remember thinking that I wasn't able to rub her belly with out hurting her and now we are back in the same situation, but tomorrow will be different! I am sooo excited and I know Nick is too, but we know that there may be times when it could be difficult to cath her at night when it is time to flush, but just like everything else, we WILL get through it!!!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Aunti Kait!!!! Kait - we are sorry we couldn't celebrate with you but hope you had an amazing birthday - we love you very much!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails