We also found a nice church here - we went to 10:30 mass on Sunday at St.Marys, pretty good sized too! We tried to get out this weekend and actually do stuff, so on Saturday we took the girls to the mall and walked around and let them play for a while. They have a great little play area there.
I started my class yesterday, and it was fine. It did feel a little weird to be back in a classroom and apperently this psyc class is for the health field area becasue most of the people in the class were nursing majors. Class is M and W in the afternoon so that will keep me a little busy - still on the job hunt! My interview with Chase went well - however they were looking for someone to work 12:30-4:30 everyday and I can't do that with school, so I will just hold out for a while longer!
And I did enroll Jaya in some gymnastics classes - we start next Friday...I am so excited to take her - she is going to LOVE IT!!!!!! Neela is doing well and getting more brave with her walking - I know the last video I posted was really dark so I took another one and tried to post it but it was taking forever, so I will work on that!
Will write more later - Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment