So the week has been dragging on but still seemed to go fast at the same time.....I can't believe we are heading back to Oxford tomorrow night and Porter will be back in OH in a couple of days :(
The kids have had a BLAST playing together - Jaya tries to always be right next to Porter and wants to be doing what ever he is doing, but she doesn't like for him to just play with Neela! Neela on the other hand will play with them or just by herself....but if they are playing in the living room and then go down stairs she gets sad for a minute that she was left out but quickly over it!
The reason it has been dragging is because of class! I feel like I am there all the time and I don't get to spend much time with the kids.....but we try to play in the morning! I got some good pictures of the kids today!
Mom and Dad were flying to India and I am glad to say that they got there! I haven't talked to them yet but I am sure they will be called often!
We are heading to Oxford tomorrow after Nick gets off work, so we probably won't be there until about 10:30pm or so and then just hanging out on Saturday and coming back on Sunday!
A LOT of driving for a weekend but well worth it to have Porter here!
I will get some pictures posted tomorrow!
Hope everyone is doing well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment