Saturday, April 18, 2009

Locks of Love

We have been fighting a battle with Jaya's hair and although we LOVE it and it is so beautiful, the time has come! So I am taking her in this afternoon to a place a town that will cut for Locks of Love! I am excited but so nervous at the same time.....it is going to be super short! I will post pictures tonight!
So today we got ready to hit Menards.....time to make this yard ours! We got so many pretty flowers and have placed them where we want, so when I get home with Jaya she is going to help plant them - she is so excited about it!
Other than that, nothing to terribly exciting, just hanging out and doing stuff around the house, Neela loves being outside and is running all over the place, has to be doing what ever Jaya is doing. She is starting to say some words, but still not a whole lot, and I think we are working on either tooth number 13 or 14, I will have to check later for sure!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - and I will put new pictures up later - so check back!
Lots of love!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails