Saturday, April 18, 2009
Hair one min. and gone the next!!!!
Well we did it!!! I took Jaya to the Spa at Riverside here in Janesville and had her hair cut! And what an experience that was, she was super excited, and I was sooo nervous.....well the lady cutting her hair showed me how short it would be if we donated it all, and boy oh boy....talk about short! So since Jaya had so much hair, we were able to donate all of the back and sides, while she left the front just a little longer! She looks like such a big girl now.....not my little baby anymore! It's amazing what a hair cut can do!!! Jaya kept saying, "this is going to be the bestest hair cut ever!! " Since we were doing locks of love the cut was free and also since Jaya did such a good job I told her we could have her nails done, so there is one picture of her getting her nails done again - like a big girl!!!!
Before
She was so excited
All of her locks donated to a great cause!
Getting nails done
After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!!! She is so sassy! These are the best photos ever...I love you guys..such big hearts!
Post a Comment