Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March already!!!!

I can't believe March is here, and I can't believe I can actually see grass in my yard!!! Not a ton but still it's grass!!!!
This week has been super busy as I have been getting ready for my anatomy lab test....MUSCLES! All the cat muscles and most of the human muscles, it is going to be hard, but I have studied, so hopefully that will pay off!
My first round of tests did not go as planned but I know it's okay cause I can get my points back and still do well in all three classes!!!!
Next Monday I have my second micro test and then a couple of days to breathe!!!!
The girls are doing just fine and I am so happy to say that we now have 7 walkers on Team Jaya!!! I am hoping we have an amazing turnout and can't wait to see the final event in May!
I know this is short, but I will catch up with the blog next week - after my micro test! But hope everyone is doing well - and enjoying the sunshine :)

1 comment:

Prairie Mother said...

Hasn't the sunshine been just wonderful? :) Good luck on your tests.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails