Monday morning the doc came in bright and early to check on Jaya...and she was all clear! He said she looked great and was very happy with what he saw...so then we just waited for our discharge paperwork and boy did that take FOREVER!! But our nurses were wonderful and they came in as soon as the paper work was complete...we got out of the hospital about 11:30, Jaya was so excited and ready to come home.
Today we just enjoyed some time at home and of course Jaya tried to play to hard and so by the time she went to bed, her tummy was sore. She is starting to get some bruising around her belly button where the cath was placed, but that is to be expected. We flushed twice today and she did a great job with it, she even asked if Porter could watch, so I left that up to him. He did come in and Jaya sat super still and let me do what I needed...porter was asking questions and thought it was interesting too.
We go back next Wed for her post op and then again in 5 weeks to have her cath removed and then you won't be able to see anything....maybe at some point I will post a couple of pictures of what the cath looks like.
I have pictures from the hospital to put up, but my camera is not wanting to upload, so that will have to wait....I have a great one of Jaya and 2 of her nurses, they were the ones we had the most while being there, Melissa was AM nurse and Amy PM...they were both amazing, but so was the rest of the staff! We had such great care while we were staying, not only for Jaya but also for us...they were so caring and kind! AFCH is a hospital we would recommend to ANYONE! And I will say this again - thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers before, during and after surgery...we are VERY blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!
We love you all very much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment