Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Night 1

Well Jaya's surgery went well - the doctor said everything went as planned. We were finally able to go into recover and see her around 6:30ish, and she was in pain, I can't imagine what her poor belly felt like. They started to give her some pain meds down there and had to get her pain under control before they would let us back up to our room. Finally after A LOT of meds we were able to be released from the PACU. She has been in and out of it for a while and they finally started her on some morphine to help with the pain, so lets pray she will get some sleep tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day - keep checking back, I will post when I can! And thanks again for all the prayers and good wishes, lets hope for a quick recovery as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails